The McElroy DataLogger is used to record and document key parameters of the fusion process. This cost-effective device can be used to verify that proper fusion procedures have been followed prior to installation.
The DataLogger unit consists of a rugged handheld computer that serves as the recording device connected to a data collection device that records the heater temperature and fusion pressure profile over time. All data is recorded and transmitted to the handheld computer where the joint report can be stored, viewed, printed or transferred to a desktop computer for archiving.
- Quick access to joint records
- Quick and easy sorting and tagging of joint records by machine, joint, operator, device or job.
- No manual entry of data for storage
- Operator accountability and traceability through analysis and storage of joint records
- Permanent and secure storage of fusion joint data