The DataLogger® 4 from McElroy offers the ability to record and document the parameters of the pipe fusion process. The latest generation of DataLogger is smaller in size, has a rechargeable internal battery, double the screen resolution of previous DataLoggers, and a pressure sensor with a 0 to 3,000 PSI pressure range. The DataLogger 4 has worldwide appeal, with multilingual support and recognition of many international fusion standards.
The FusionGuide™ feature gives a faster “go/no-go” interpretation of graphs generated by the DataLogger. Trained inspectors can look at the FusionGuide data to determine if a fusion joint was fused with correct pressures and times according to supported standards.
- FusionGuide™ visual graph interpretation
- For up to 3,000 PSI jobsites
- Rugged handheld device
- Multilingual support
- Support for many fusion standards
- Support for butt fusion, sidewall fusion and dual containment fusion
- On-screen coaching leads operator step-by-step to generate joint reports