The 1LC will butt fuse 1/2” CTS to 1” IPS (16mm – 34mm). It features a semi-automatic locking cam (LC) system to maintain force during the cooling cycle, and incorporates McElroy’s patented Centerline Guidance system.
The 1LC requires only one operator, features a more conventional design and uses the same inserts as the McElroy Mini-Mc®. McElroy engineers designed the heater to locate on the guide rods of the unit, similar to the entire line of McElroy fusion machines.
- Patented Centerline Guidance System for equal distribution of force around the joint
- Features a locking cam system
- 3.8-to-1 mechanical advantage
- Jaws use same inserts as Mini-Mc®
- Microprocessor-controller heater temperature
- Serrated jaws and inserts keep pipe from slipping during fusion
- ISO-compliant industrial Teflon-coated heater plate
- Electric heater locates on guide rods similar to other McElroy machines
- Conventional Facer Design features ball-bearing construction and gear drive for long life.